JEANNE M. LUSHER CENTER FOR HEMOSTASIS AND THROMBOSIS MOBILE APPLICATION MOBILE APPLICATION PRIVAY POLICY
October 5, 2021
- We may collect some of your personal and anonymous aggregate information in order to provide our Services to you;
- You have options on how to opt out and how much you share about yourself;
- We do not sell your personal information to any third parties for promotional purposes;
- Your information will only be accessed by the Jeanne M. Lusher Center for Hemostasis and Thrombosis medical staff and the mobile app design team, Eventicious;
- We may be obliged to disclose your personal information to a third party in connection with any legal investigation; and
- Our Services are not directed to children under 14 years of age.
By using this service, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information as described in this policy.
What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
Some of the ways that we may collect personal information include:
- You may provide personal information directly to the Jeanne M. Lusher Center for Hemostasis and Thrombosis through creating your account, interacting with the Mobile App and participating in surveys.
- As you navigate the Mobile App, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit, including through cookies and similar technologies as described below.
We collect certain information you voluntarily provide to us, including, but not limited to, the items listed below.
- Profile information: name, email, and birthdate;
- If you participate in surveys within the application, we collect that information;
- If your device enables location services for the Jeanne M. Lusher Center for Hemostasis and Thrombosis mobile app, we will collect information about your location when you use the app;
- Usage data reflecting your behavior in the application.
When you download and use the Jeanne M. Lusher Center for Hemostasis and Thrombosis mobile app, we automatically collect information on:
- the type of device you use,
- operating system version,
- the device identifier,
- the application’s identifier.
We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the identifying information mentioned above. Otherwise, it is used in the aggregate only. We do not conduct any automatic analysis based on these data.
Why Do We Collect the Personal Information?
Generally, we collect, store, use and disclose information to enable us to:
- provide access to the Jeanne M. Lusher Center for Hemostasis and Thrombosis mobile app,
- create your account,
- identify you as a user,
- send you administrative and service related communications, including your ID to log into the app, and use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Anonymous aggregate statistics that do not personally identify a Jeanne M. Lusher Center for Hemostasis and Thrombosis mobile app user will be kept in the long term and used by us for various purposes including analysis and reporting of usage patterns.
Jeanne M. Lusher Center for Hemostasis and Thrombosis may contact you in connection with your data privacy. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Personal data will be retained until the liquidation of the Company, or until the liquidation of the Application, depending on which event occurs later.
We may, and you hereby authorize us to, disclose your personal information (including messages) to a third party
- in connection with any legal investigation without your consent,
- to any third party with your prior consent to do so.
We do not sell or trade your personal information to any third parties for promotional purposes.
We use reasonable efforts to store and maintain your personal information and location information in a secure environment and have implemented reasonable procedures designed to limit unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your personal information. We encrypt the transmission location information of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Despite these measures, you should know that Jeanne M. Lusher Center for Hemostasis and Thrombosis cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your personal information. To protect the communications that have taken place in the app, never give out your credentials.
Rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure, and Restriction
If your personal information changes, you may correct, update, or amend your personal information in your profile settings within the Mobile App.
If you no longer desire our service, you may deactivate your account within the application. To deactivate your account, go to your profile settings, select Profile management and then tap Delete profile. Enter “DELETE” in the confirmation dialog and then tap Delete. When your account is deactivated, you will be logged out of the application, and your account will no longer be usable. Your user content will be deleted permanently.
You may also email the mobile app designer, Eventicious, at email@example.com to deactivate your account. Your user content can be deleted permanently by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating “Delete user account” in the subject line. To unambiguously identify the user, the following data must be indicated in the body of the letter:
- Name of the mobile application in which the User was registered;
- First and/or last name (as indicated in the profile);
- Email that was used for authorization; and
- User ID that was used for authorization.
In case of failure to provide the specified information, the User’s right to manage an account may not always be unambiguously established, in which case the request may be rejected.
All requests sent at email@example.com will be processed within 10 days. Upon completion of request processing, the User’s account in the Company’s application will cease to exist, and the application’s functions may no longer be available.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
Our Services are not intended for children under 14. In addition, you are not permitted to use our Services if you do not meet the minimum age requirement applicable to our Services in your jurisdiction. Our service does not deliberately collect, use, provide or process personal information from users who are under 14 years of age.
Cookies & Log Information
We use tokens in our app. A token is a small chunk of data that is stored on a user’s computer or smartphone for record-keeping purposes. When you visit our websites and create an account, we set and access cookies on your computer. Correspondingly, when you use our app and create an account, we set and access tokens.
We use tokens for a number of reasons, such as recognizing you when you visit the site or log into the apps, displaying the app according to your chosen user settings for language, and maintaining the security of your account. We may also use the cookies and tokens to collect aggregate information about the use of our Mobile App to maintain, analyze and improve the Services. We do not link the information stored in cookies and tokens to any personal information you submit while in our apps.
How to control cookies
You can change your cookie settings at any time by following the instructions provided by your browser or device. Please note that if you set your browser or device to disable cookies, certain of our Services may not be fully available for you.
Transfer of Information
Personal information collected by us may be stored and processed on cloud services hosted on global server infrastructures. By using our service, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Communication with Jeanne M. Lusher Center for Hemostasis and Thrombosis